Grr...

..what a BAD day~!

I received my grades for the past semester, and they were HORRIBLE...well they weren't horrible, but they were much worse than I had expected them to be and my grades from first semester were actually incredibly HORRIBLE so my cumulative average came out to be a very low B. :'(

I have no idea how I am going to be accepted into med school with these grades. I really have to step up my game...in all aspects. But just the thought of having to do exceptionally well in everything I do for the next 3 years is absolutely TERRIFYING! It just puts so much pressure on every little thing I do, I don't know how I'm going to enjoy the next 3 years of uni...But then "you have to do things you don't enjoy in order to get to do things you do enjoy," as my mother would say.

Well, I really hope everyone else is having a better day than I am, because today was pretty depressing. PLUS I feel like I'm gaining weight, even though I'm eating less, AND I just finished washing like a MASSIVE mountain of dirty dishes, which didn't make me feel any better.

GAHH..this is a depressing post, I should just probably put you out of your misery and stop ranting.

Anyways, hope you laugh always! I know that most of you are aware that laughter makes your day a hella better, but supposedly, even faking laughter can make you feel up to 20% better on bad days. So, I'm thinking I'm gonna check it out, I'll let you know if it actually works in the next post! ;)

..My parents are going to think I'm a freak when they hear me going off like a hyena in my room by myself...but then, they already think I'm pretty strange :/ Lol

<3 Kim*R

0 comments:

Post a Comment